Monday, December 04, 2006


I think i deserve a scolding for not knowing about HIDE(in further detail) until now. I wasnt much interested in HIDE until today when i suddenly had an urge to find out who was HIDE(and his death). I wasnt sure who in X died. yes, i'm a country bumpkin.



So here is my little little tribute to a very talented artiste(composing, guitar works, singing). I find him really appealing with his cute looks and loud hairstyles(&colour). And then, i went to get some of his songs, PINK SPIDER being my first. i guess i could use blown away. boy, i like his style. The pretty change in the middle of the song made me felt it and made me feel what huge lost is his death to the jrock community.

Ahh,, and then i got more of his songs which practically made me feel even sadder!!! I'm really trying my darnest to sound like i should mentioning HIDE. a little more solemn i guess.

I'm the emotional kind of person!! Well, Matsumoto Hideto makes me want to get to know him much more. But i'm a little afraid to, a little intimidated. !!_!!

Here's a song that left me a deep impression on:

hide

In Motion
by: hide

Running across the seasons
I'm capturing the ongoing dream I couldn't see
it will only fade
just holding it close

Kake meguru kisetsu no naka de
miushinatta yume no tsuzuki wo
tsukamaete
dakishimete iru dake ja
iroaseru dake

Although the fragments of the past push their way and swarm
although they overlap and are sew back together
I can see a form running away
inside the distorted memories

Chirabaru kako kaki atsumete mo
kasaneawase nuiawasete mo
mieru no wa yuganda kioku no naka
nigete yuku sugata

Even your voice at that time
is painfull for the one I am now
I'm closing my eyes to search
a single flower
will bloom tomorrow

Ano koro no kimi no koe sae
ima no boku ni wa itai
me wo tojite sagasu
hito hira no hana wa
ashita ni saku

Emotion In motion
although time is flowing
Emotion In motion
the unchanging memories
Emotion In motion
are engraved in my chest

Let's take a step forward
into the little light

Emotion In motion
toki wa nagarete mo
Emotion In motion
kawaranai omoi wo
Emotion In motion
mune ni kizamitsukete

Fumidasou
wazukana hikari no naka

Assuming that the curtains fall down
killing the repeating everydays
the dream falling inside my eyes
strikes the door.

Kurikaesu hibi ni korosare
maku wa tojita toshitemo
hitomi no naka kobore ochite yuku yume wa
[DOA] wo tataku


Emotion In motion
I am now taking a promise
Emotion In motion
throwing it at the tomorrow
Emotion In motion
as for what tumbled before
Emotion In motion
I'm tired of that.

Emotion In motion
ima wo chigiri tori
Emotion In motion
asu ni nagetsukeru
Emotion In motion
korogaru saki ni wa
Emotion In motion
tsukare hatete

Someday,
eventhough the coming morning,
I'll become empty inside my chest
unable to cry, to laugh

Itsuka mune no naka
karappo ni natte
waraezu nakenai
asa ga kite mo

Emotion In motion
and still, the wind will blow

Emotion In motion
kaze wa mada fuiteiru

Emotion In motion
although time is flowing
Emotion In motion
the unchanging memories
Emotion In motion
are engraved in my chest

Emotion In motion
toki wa nagarete mo
Emotion In motion
kawaranai omoi wo
Emotion In motion
mune ni kizamitsukete

I break through the light
before I miss it.

Tsukinukeyou
hikari ushinau mae ni

No comments:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Get Falling Objects! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Make your own glitters with codes at GlitterYourWay.com